I was just awarded the Sunshine Award!
How exciting! I never win anything! christina at just a mom, reading to her kids has given me the sunshine award! it made me happy! you rock!
the idea of the sunshine award is that it is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspires others in the blog world... so thank you that means a lot!
So, here are the rules for this award!
1. Put the logo on your blog and/or within your post.
2. Pass the award on to twelve bloggers.
3. Link to the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and the link to the person whom you received this award from.
I would like to give this award to:
1. for the love of naps --her blog is her little place in life to reflect, remember, vent, and ponder...the little things.
2. life as mom --let's face it. unless you've got a nanny, a housekeeper, a chauffeur, and a chef, it's hard to manage a home and family--and still keep a smile on your face. join her as she tries to figure it out.
3. sew liberated --written by meg, a sewing pattern designer, former montessori teacher, and self-proclaimed fiber junkie.
4. one hook wonder --she is a mom of 4 living in a small town. because this can be boring, she is forced to craft and do montessori activities with her kids and some waldorfy things too. if not for those saving graces, they'd be living a life of crime and mayhem.
5. letters from m --wife, mother, daughter, evening poet, wine enthusiast, dog owner, novice gardener, counselor, adventure seeker, travel addict, lover of food, cooking, painting, hiking, biking, literature.
6. ostriches look funny --stay at home mom with two small children that make her laugh and sometimes hand her boogers. so you can imagine that she needs to interact with a computer: it doesn't have boogers and it lets her write in complete sentences.
7. my stilettos and diapers --she is a 25 year old SAHM, aka, Slightly Appreciated Hot Mess. mom to one amazing boy, and wife to the best hubs anyone could ask for. a georgia girl living in the DC metro by way of california and new york. currently loving leggings and baroque.
8. fresh and fun --she promises to be entertaining. her blog revolves around the ups and downs ....the oh boys and the oh craps of life with the most amazing little girl ever ....my daughter chloe..........and on my "baby" janesays...my little shop on etsy....the place where my emotions and ideas come together....
9. sesame ellis --a very talented kid photographer who needs a blog about as much as she needs another baby.
10. rebecca talks --born of cuban parents, born in the midwest, raised in belgium and texas, fluent in three languages, a voice over actress, a photographer, a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
11. l'accent nou --this very creative person shares her livings, art experiences, discoveries and good mood.
12. making of a montessori mum --the aim of this blog is to chart her journey in using montessori with her toddler in the hope it becomes a resource to others starting out - and also to provide a way to reflect.
thanks again for everyone who reads and comments on my blog. you guys rock! keep smiling, the sun is shining and you have lots of little daily sweets to be thankful for!