1. take this super cool, easy, and educational game with hearts. maggie from smashed peas and carrots posted a great tutorial on Kids Create.
this game has so many options. the obvious matching game where you find pairs but you could also play a game where you mix both sets (numbers and colors) and then find pairs or take it one step farther and have them find 9 pink objects or draw 9 pink things.....
2. from purl bee, i found this tutorial for valentine heart barrettes. all the girls in ava's class are getting one (all 4 of them!)
3. i love these knotty legs baby leg warmers
4. revolutionary souls makes these tiny slippers .
5. strawberry and rosemary scones so very very yummy. i made ours without the glaze and instead sprinkled sugar on them before baking. pic from http://www.myteenytinykitchen.com/2010/02/strawberry-rosemary-scones.html
6. i am so smitten by these s'mittens by tippy toes knits!
7. hanging some art on the wall as an everyday reminder to love fully. falcor digital and silhouette blue
8. for hudson, i would love this bowtie from buttered toast.
9. for ava, i created a blooming hearts tee.
10. for my hubby and me, i would love some us time. life is moving too too fast and i am missing just being us.
sending you the sweetest of wishes for a happy valentine's day!