Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring Spring!

I am doing my little happy dance. My kids may think I am nuts but, they do join in. I am so excited that it is spring. The bikes and balls, chalk and stroller that have crowded my garage all winter can finally come out and my kids and I can enjoy some fresh air and sunshine without loads of layers to hinder our every move. Here are some things that I am hearting this month.





How adorable is this whale chalkbord. There are busy busy days ahead between the beach, the picnics, parks, and everything else use this hand-cut, hand-painted whale chalkboard to write reminders, notes, or quotes.




I am so in love with all the fun fabrics and prints available for spring and summer. I will be filling my etsy shop with many soon. I am also slowly gaining the courage needed to sew an actual dress for my daughter. This sweet little top from sweet tea clothier gives me great inspiration.










Check out this piece of jewelry. Instead of a corsage what mom or prom goer wouldn't love to wear this. It is from SecondSister Jewelry.





Last but not least......A great book for your little citizen of the world and hopes that their confidence will bloom and shine!

PreSchool-Grade 2—Peep is a baby chick who follows his mother and sisters along the sidewalk, but when his sisters jump confidently off the edge, Peep hesitates. His reactions run the gamut from nervous to angry to terrified, and when he finally gulps and takes that leap, he's overjoyed at his own prowess. But new challenges always await; for Peep, it's the curb that he must climb next. Every child, or adult for that matter, has trouble overcoming fears of one sort of another and needs encouragement from someone who will uplift their spirit so they can go on. This book has a very heavy message to impart to all its readers, young or old.


As if you needed a reason to shop....here are some days you just may want to celebrate!



April Calendar
Keep America Beautiful Month
Celebrate Diversity Month
National Humor Month
4/1 April Fool's Day
4/2 World Autism Day
4/4 Easter
4/7 No Housework Day
4/10 Baby Massage Day
4/16 National Wear Your Pajamas to Work Day
4/19 TV Turnoff Week
4/22 Earth Day
4/23 William Shakespeare's Birthday
4/24 Eeyore's Birthday

1 comment:

  1. you reminded me, I really should bust out the sewing machine and sew up some things for my lil' bit, thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...